Time & Location
About the Event
Do you have a healthy relationship with your food? Do you feel overwhelmed when you dive into the seemingly never-ending nutrition information online? I mean truly- are we going to find out that spinach is bad for us tomorrow?
Let me reassure you that you are not alone!
It can be quite overwhelming with all of the contradicting nutritional information floating around out there. However, in all of your external searching for information, you tend to forget that you have an innate wisdom within that knows exactly what your unique body composition needs.
When you tune into your body, you access this knowing and can begin to develop a nutritional lifestyle designed for YOU. Using a dynamic blend of ancient Ayurvedic principles and modern scientific findings, we can develop a basic framework for your daily needs and let your body determine the details.
In this two hour workshop we will...
- Work through mental constructs that influence our dietary patterns
- Discuss Ayurvedic principles and determine your personal Dosha composition
- Tune into our bodies with the breath and discuss how to implement mindful eating techniques
- Dive deep on the importance of WATER
- Discuss modern "biohacks" that are great additions to your daily routine
Join us for a fun time with community, and leave feeling confident in your ability to take your health back into your own hands!
See link below for tickets :)